Dr. Shirin Ansari, the founder of Center for Learning and Behavioral Solutions (C4L), is a clinical psychologist with an extensive background in educational settings as a former resource specialist and school psychologist for the Irvine Unified School District. Dr.Ansari and her staff specialize in the latest research-based techniques for the treatment of reading and language disabilities, processing disorders, as well as social and emotional child and adolescent issues.
Dr. Gregory Koch, Clinical Director at C4L, joins Dr. Ansari in providing the community with cutting edge information and research data available in the field of neuropsychological development.
The Center for Learning offers “guest speaker” sessions for various community organizations (PTA meetings, PTO coffee breaks, MOPS etc). These presentations are offered in English and Spanish and provide relevant information to families who have children who struggle academically and/or social-emotionally.
The public sessions are one-hour in length. You may choose any one of these topics, or may request a special topic of concern.
- Supporting “Reading Success” at Home
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Becoming a Reader
- Behavioral Problems in the Pediatric Public
- Finding the Missing Link: An Overview of Diagnosis and Treatment of Learning Difficulties
- Tools for Getting Organized
- Nurturing Social-Emotional Development in Children
- Tantrum Busters
- Nurturing Your ADHD Child’s Learning Potential
- Understanding Your Role in Your Child’s Learning
- Understanding Executive Functioning and its Role in Organizational Skills
To request a complete list of topics, please contact us. You may also send us an email at info@C4Lnet,. In the subject line please add: Family/Community Center Trainings.
If you wish to schedule Drs. Ansari and Koch to host a one-hour parent training session at your community or family center, please fill out the registration form “Family/Community Center Training Form”. For further questions, please call us at (949) 654-2424