C4L specializes in conducting complete assessments and providing research based treatments in the areas of:
We bridge the disciplines of psychology and education to provide research-based solutions for learning, processing, and social/emotional needs of children, adolescents, and adults.
To get successful results, a student must be viewed from a multidisciplinary perspective. C4L integrates the four key disciplines of educational psychology; neuropsychology, clinical psychology, and special education into understanding your student’s individuality.
The Center for Learning and Behavioral Solutions was founded in 1999 with the vision of providing comprehensive assessments and educational interventions to students with unique learning styles.
C4L assists parents in navigating their student’s development from preschool through college.
C4L was also designed to incorporate the knowledge of multiple disciplines (clinical psychology, educational psychology, speech/language pathology,and learning support) in order to maximize student success.
Over the years, C4L has forged partnerships with a number of private schools in Orange County.
- Learning Disabilities
- Dyslexia (Reading Disability)
- Dyscalcula (Math Disability)
- Dysgraphia (Writing Disability)
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
- Processing Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Kindergarten Readiness
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Gifted and Talented Abilities
- Personality Assessments
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Social Skills Deficits
- Developmental Delays
- Social-Emotional Issues/Behavioral Difficulties (Anxiety/Depression/Oppositional Behavior)
- Specific Assessments to determine eligibility for 504 Plans and college board accommodations
- Vocational Aptitude Assessment
Meet Our Professionals
The C4L staff are specially trained in educational and behavioral research-based programs. Their training is ongoing as they strive to help students with learning differences and social-emotional health.
Mary Goodarzi, Psy.D.
Wendy Roberts, M.A., SLP
Speech and Language Pathologist, Director of Assessment Services and Speech Therapy Services
Christina Ozaki, M.A.
Director of Educational Therapy
Diana Karjoo, Ph.D.
Gregory L. Koch, Ph.D.
Shirin Ansari, Ph.D.
CEO and Founder